The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities & world class training to PEC students in leading organizations.
Pre-Final year students of UG & PG program undergo a mandatory semester long internship in leading organizations as a part of their curriculum. This enables them to get exposure in tackling live problems that occur in the working of an individual entity. These internships, along with various industrial visits keep the students informed about latest industrial trends.
This is a 24 credit course, compulsory for all students where the student is evaluated both by the mentor in the Industry and a faculty advisor from the institute. The training also includes two faculty visits to the organization, both for evaluating the student and fostering Institute – Industry Interaction.
The Training & Placement Cell at Narsimha Reddy Engineering College provides personal and career-oriented support to its students. The main motive is to enable the students to effectively cope-up with academics at college and also for successful careers after graduating. Apart from the training provided during the regular course curriculum, the college also provides an extensive training program of about 100 hours during the vacation period after the pre-final year exams to prepare the students for the recruitment process in their final year. The college engages specialized trainers for conducting this training. The effectiveness of the training is evident from the consistent and remarkable placement record.
The Training & Placement Cell firmly believes in ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’. In order to accomplish ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’, it organizes technical talks and national seminars to provide a platform for the budding engineers to interact with professionals from various industries. It encourages visits to the industries by the college students. It arranges for industrial problems to be worked on by students as part of their projects. It also takes suggestions from members of industry regarding designing / changing of curriculum. The college has signed MOUs with many industrial organizations and industrial chambers. Technical paper presentation contests are held in collaboration with industries to discuss new developments and
The Training and Placement Cell is headed by a competent Training & Placement Officer
Mr. P. Hanumantha Rao with 18 years of experience in his career and supported by department
Mr. P. Hanumantha Rao
Director - Industry Relations, NRCM
Mr. P. Hanumantha Rao has been graduated from AMIETE, New Delhi in the stream of Electronics & Communication Engineering. Had an experience in the field for 18 years.
Work Experience :( Total Experience 18 years.)
1. Presently working as Director - Industry Relations
at Narsimha Reddy Engineering College.( From 1st May 2015 )
2. Worked as Training and Placement officer at Malla Reddy Engineering College (Autonomous) from 4th Feb 2005 to 31st March 2015 (10 years).
3. Worked as Assistant Coordinator of JNTUH Spot valuation Center at Malla Reddy Engineering College (Autonomous) from 2005 to 2012 (7 years).
4. Established own academic institute in 1997 and ran it till 2005 (8 years).
The placement office of NREC offers incomparable facilities for campus recruitment drive. Apart from handling the needs of the students it provides the facilities for companies ranging from logistics to interview rooms.
Facilities to Company
1) Air conditioned auditorium for pre-placement talk with 400 seating capacity.
2) 3 Well furnished, air conditioned conference rooms for group discussion.
3) Online test facilities for 300 students in single slot.
4) Well established and equipped library which will always available to the students by providing information in the areas like aptitude, communication skills and career guidance.
5) 5 well furnished and air conditioned interview rooms.
6) Well trained placement staff and student coordinators to help and support.